Saturday, February 23, 2013

oh-my-heavens-to-betsy

.....

so, I think that is slang for "oh my."

this is my oldest baby girl, Marz:

This is her after I did her hair and she is getting ready to go....
....to her confirmation.

Shouldn't it be a sin to be so beautiful for your confirmation?

That is "okay" she tells me.

Because after confirmation, she is changing into a different dress to go to the dance at the school.

 And she is most likely going to wear converse shoes with the even sexier dress (it hurts me to type those words) to the dance. 

So....okay.  Call me when the dance gets over.  I'll have some popcorn ready and we can talk all about everything I am really scared to hear about. 




Dear Marz,
Mama loves you.  
I am so proud of you.

I'm sorry that I can't be at the church while you are there.

 




But so glad that you will be here with your friends to celebrate when you are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment