Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I told you it was a conspiracy

The gas prices.

I'm not kidding.

Remember the last time I filled the gas tank, the prices dropped by like a dime....that is 10 entire cents....about 10 minutes after I pulled out from the gas station.

I joked with my daughter how it must be some conspiracy....and that prices will no doubt go back up 10 minutes before I need gas again.

Today I needed gas.

And the price went up.  Today.

oh my gosh.....i knew it. 

Gas prices have something against me.

If you want to know when to fill up, just ask me....prices will be low when my tank is full.  And vice versa.  It's like a mathematical equation. 
I hate math. 

I'm going to try and outsmart the gas prices next time.  I'm not going to make eye contact with the price board for 24 hours before I need gas. 

And I'm not going to be thinking about getting gas when I drive by in case they can read my mind. 

It's not becuase I'm crazy or anything. 
I think we all know that I've moved a step or two beyond that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment