Monday, January 28, 2013

This last weekend I got to be a part of the life of this young man:

Brady is Brian's 2nd born.  A freshman in college.  Throwing against Juniors and Seniors.

I loved being a part of this chapter of Brady's life every bit as much as I have loved the high school chapters I have followed.  And there is just something....something about this page in this chapter that tells me there is more to follow.....




....I'm a good reader that way.

Here are some more photos of the day:


This guy who is the number. one. fan. of Brady.
Watching every move.
Hoping to be an encouragement.
And thankful to be a part of it.
Because that is what dads just do....





This hot shot went along with us.
Marz was a great attribute to Jr. High track.
And she has hopes of being more in high school.
And in case you are wondering, after watching all of this action going on.....

...i'm pretty sure she has a new appreciation for what it means to not just be a high school athlete in college track,

but a new desire to be there....while she is in high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment