Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to my favorite planet....

Happy Birthday to Marz! 

So, it's not quite her birthday; I'm gonna be out of town on her special day.  She assures me that this will be okay....

....as long as I make up for it in the birthday-gift-department. 

She's good.

It's the big one-five.

There is so much that I want to say about this girl. 
I want to talk about 
How sweet she is
How smart she is
How hard working she is

How responsible she is
How caring she is
How conscientious she is
How funny she is



I want to mention
How her faith and her courage inspire me.
How  I know that I can count on her.
How she has a natural bent towards taking care and responsibility when she sees a need.


 And oh my stars....she is beautiful.
Inside and out.




She is everything I would want in a friend, only better.
Because she is my daughter. 
She makes me want to be a better person, a better mom.



Dear Marz,
You are more than just my favorite planet;
you are my world.
Happy Birthday, sweet girl.
Mama loves you.






No comments:

Post a Comment