Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The horrible secret hiding behind this neck brace...

There is something that I have been hiding.

Something that I have always been able to take care of on my own. So that no one would ever have to know.

Ever.

Unfortunately, this neck surgery and limitations with the neck brace and recovery have kept me from doing so many normal things....

And admittedly, it is nice to have to say no to taking out the trash, lifting the laundry baskets and vacuuming. Doctor's orders, you know.

And even though I don't like it that I get tired out much quicker than I used to, I do enjoy taking one or more naps a day.

But I have this secret that I have hidden.
And I haven't been able to take care of this secret because I can't move the way I could before surgery.

Once this neck brace comes off, the only way I will be able to deal with the issue before me is by seeking out professional help.

A professional with a bunch of wax.

because plucking is just one of those "normal" things that I just can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment