Wednesday, June 3, 2015

So this is what "afraid" looks like:

I've been this super amazing and awesome mom.

if i do say so, myself.
(which I do. It is my blog, after all)


At least when it comes to being able to aptly and confidently encourage my children to try new things, explore talents, and step out of their comfort zone in order to embrace seasons of their lives and use the gifts given to them.

Some of these gifts, talents and good-old-fashioned HARD WORK has paid off for them.

So I find myself in new territory today.

I find myself on the receiving end of

every.
single.
bit.
of advice that I have
ever.
given.
any.
of my kids.


And now I know what it is like to have to face a new situation and be completely scared out of my mind to do it...

....but to know that it is, without a doubt, the next

right
thing
to do.

Pray for me.
Wish me luck.
Hold me.

I'm jumping in.
Afraid.

In Grand Rapids at the end of July.

I won a scholarship. If there is anything I have learned about what scholarships mean it is this:
they are an investment.

Here I go.

#speakupconference








No comments:

Post a Comment