Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Marzee

Dear Marisa,

Happy Birthday, teenager.



I fell in love with your the very moment I set eyes on you. 
And now, 13 years later, I want to tell you how much I love you.
But words fail.
Because I just don't think that words actually exist that could even come close to expressing how much you mean to me.



You are so special and so deserving and you work hard and are so brave.
I wanted to give you everything that you wanted for your birthday. 
Unfortunately, I can't give you everything. 



But I did let you throw a party. 
I hope you had fun.

I enjoyed getting to know some of your friends better. 

And seeing you interact with your friends was another reminder to me of just how special you are.






I am a lucky mama. 

I love how I can count on you.
How brave you are.
How fun you are.
You are just so darn nice.

I love how you crack yourself up...


When I grow up I want to be just like you.

Happy Birtday my sweet girl. 

love, Mom

P.S.  Please don't ask me to throw another party for a LONG time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment