Friday, October 1, 2010

Mid Prarie

Last night was one of those rare nights when more than one kid plays a sport, albeit a different sport, in the same town.  I'm always thankful when I can hop from one game to the next and see everybody play.

Even if that town is an hour away. 

Volleyball was a big success.

We lost football game 26 to 20.  Nathan had couple of touchdown passes.  Fun.

And I only about jumped over the fence just once to give the ref a good shaking and argue with him about what game he is watching....since he clearly missed that face-mask to my wildcat. 

But I didn't. 

And I didn't even follow the ref to his vehicle to make sure he knew all about his mistake.

Nope...didn't do that either.

So I'm feeling pretty mature about practicing some mama-restraint.

Yes, I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment