Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's National Chocolate Cake Day

I heard about this on the radio.

How have I never heard of this before?

An entire day.....who's honor is devoted to chocolate cake? 

Clearly I need to take the time to check in to these lesser-known national "days."

And treasure them.

And eat cake. 
(maybe for breakfast?)

I think the world would be a much happier place if we all did.

I will be. 

After I eat my cake!


5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
4 T. Flour
4T. Sugar
2T. Cocoa
1 Egg
3T. Milk
3T. Oil
3T. Chocolate Chips (optional)
Small splash vanilla
1 LARGE coffee mug

Put dry ingredients in the mug; mix in egg; pur in milk, oil and mix.  Add choc. chips, vanilla and mix.
Microwave mug for 3 minutes.  (CAKE WILL RISE OVER TOP OF MUG)
Allow to cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment