Friday, September 10, 2010

Hot Hair Update












Don't be jealous.


Because you too, can have super hot hair just like me in this picture.
Here is the secret.....
1. Wear a ponytail on....let's just say.....Thursday.
2. Leave it in your hair while you fall asleep Thursday night.
3. Wake up. Drink coffee. Write an article if you want.
4. What I am about to tell you really is a key point in this equation:
Just DO NOT TOUCH THE THURSDAY PONYTAIL THAT YOU FELL ASLEEP WITH.....
5. Forget about the chiro appointment that you made while you were on step 4....show up 15 minutes late....and WHA-LA.....you have the desired "hot hair" that all of the public will be jealous of because you HAD to go out in public and you just had to show off like that.


edited to note: I really do have hot mama hair now. Cuz my sister-in-law who owns and operates her own salon in davenport has a magic wand that she waved over my head. And Wha-la!




2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great, but then, I was liking the first picture. You always look good when I see you. Put on your smile and that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete