Friday, September 3, 2010

Today's Distractions



So. Had the day off work today. The plan was to go to a meeting at the newspaper, land an assignment or maybe two, then come home and work on this........the article that I was going to rough, type and submit....today.
See the notebook paper?
That's about as far as I got with that.


There's just too many distractions.




Like letting Brian's dogs out.
And luandry.
And I just had Italicto make some brownies.....
Then, with all of this Non-Work-work I was doing....I was distracted by my bed. Which was just begging me to take a little nap.


Other totally worthy distractions of the day include answering the phone, visiting with neighbors, taking a drive and learning the words to a new favorite song.
It's been a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment