Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Motivate

I'm kinda tired.

Work was good today....but I'm tired.
But truthfully, I was tired before I even went in to work.

I think that I have so much on my mind...
....so many thing that I want to do
....hope to do
topped off with those things that I have to do...

...and I'm sort of mentally exhausted right now.

and I think it is starting to look a little more like physical exhaustion.

darn.

So anyway, as I process these thoughts in writing, I am reminded of something that a very wise person told me once. (Thanks Christine!)

"If it's worth doing, then it's worth doing, even badly. Don't wait for the motivation to come. Just do it first, let the motivation for more action come after."

that was sort of a paraphrase.
but it helps.

So I'm not motivated.
But I am going to just keep on putting one foot in front of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment