Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas, 2011.....The Wildcat

Here is his photo.
That, I might add...he posed for.
so if he is embarassed for now untill kingdom come,
then it is his own fault.

Grandparents: Please don't tell me that I didn't warn you.

Now let me tell you a little bit about this kid hugging the Christmas tree.
He is a freshman.
I refer to him as "Wildcat."

He is an athlete.

I believe that he used to be defined as an athlete by what he accomplished on the court or on the field.

And I wouldn't be off on that at all.

But this last year
We learned what it was like to be
a Role Model
When you were the one on the sidelines.....




Thanks, Coach White.
You have no idea the influence you have had
on our family
thru
the Wildcat.

An injury defined who this kid was for the last half of the season.

But he didn't let that define who he was.

This kid is a leader.
He was able to see that.
From both sides of
the
sideline.

Unfortunately it can take that to show us what we are
What we can be
And the influence we can have to others.


My heart spent the fall season
wearing a jersey
with the # 6 on it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment