Friday, December 2, 2011

New Job

So for the last two weeks, and the way things look, the next two weeks, I have had a full-time training schedule....for my new, part-time job. 

I am thankful for the work.
And I look forward to the job.
But am feeling completely overwhelmed right now. 

Trying to keep up with my interviews and deadlines right now, because I LOVE this work and the training schedule won't last much longer....but if  miss a deadline, it could affect whether or not an editor will throw more assignments my way.

And I can't go without saying that my kids and Brian have been great in all of this.  Kids are getting up and getting ready for school. 
And they are understanding when I buy frout roll-ups for our 4th grade snack day instead of making something great.
And on on night, mama was so exhausted that one of her kiddos tucked her in to bed at night, instead of the other way around. 

Needless to say, I am not used to this. 

And I don't know if I have to get used to it as much as I have to get through it. 

On this note, I'd like to quote one of my favorite disney character, Dori the fish, and say "Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming." 

So wise. 

I'm signing off tonight, at 5 or so p.m.
Gonna shower and watch the disney channel till I fall asleep
And keep swimming through tomorrow. 

And the next day.

And the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment