Saturday, January 21, 2012

Being a Bully is No Joke

This is one of those posts where I wish I could say about 100 words for every 1 word I do say.

But I can't.

Here's the gist:

This week, I was given a "talking to."
(not by anyone I love or care about...just an FYI....but still important)
And I was bullied. 
Witnesses were present.
And nobody said anything while I could do nothing but cry and "take it in the chin."
proverbially speaking.

Today I was around some of those same people.
And when I made a small comment about the previous encounter
I was told that "it was a joke."

yeah.
Right.

In case you are new to the world of social etiquette and common sense....hounding someone about anything repeatedly in a small conversation....
....during which the person you are "making a point to" is crying
and you can clearly see that
and so can others around you....
and nobody is laughing....

......
...it is not a joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment