Friday, August 13, 2010

Bacon Grease and other randomness

This post is just going to have to be some bullet points because my brain is full of totally unrelated randomness this morning.

  • I just made a BLT. Every time (every time) I make this sandwhich my brain insists that I have to put it in the order of it's name: bacon, lettuce THEN tomato. But I don't like it that way. I like bacon, tomato, THEN lettuce. So I make it that way......but the fact that I argue with myself within the parameters of my mind over this EVERY TIME I make a BLT sort of makes me think that I might be sort of crazy...as in the certifiable type of crazy. Or have some special kind of OCD. and maybe this should be documented somewhere. Or maybe I should just hide it. Because this is my (ahem) normal.
  • I'm thinking about a friend of mine's kid. Who works in ministry. And I have never met. Why do things like this pop in my head? And could it have anything to do with the first bullet point?
  • Speaking of bacon....God used frying bacon in it's own grease today to remind me of a spiritual truth.

It's been a good morning.

But I ask you...should I be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment