Friday, July 9, 2010

So many things

Went to school yesterday to find out if there are any photo opps there.
There are.

There might even be a job there.

Went to GROW yesterday. Got business cards and posters to place in women's restrooms at churches. And letters to church and ministry leaders printed off there. Lots of work to do here.
But no money.

Got info in the mail about speaking for Stonecroft ministries. Possibilities are there.
And some money.


Got some ideas for the Tipton Conservative.
That's good.

So today I am trying to work it out in my head how I can maybe make all of this work, or if I should focus on just 1 or 2 areas.
One thing is for sure....if I can get a job, I think it would be smart to take that.
And IF that happens, I am praying that I can somehow do everything else as well.

Random:
Got my hair cut. Shorter. It's cute.
unrelated to any of the above.

Tookie lost her game last night.
3 kids' ball seasons done. 1 to go.
Except for Brian's kids.....3 to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment