Friday, March 2, 2012

Dr. Seuss Family Night

Be who you are
and say what you feel
Because those who mind
Don't Matter
And those who Matter
Don't Mind
~Dr. Seuss

It's time to sing "Happy Birthday" to Dr. Seuss.....
You can knock it if you want to, but
It just so happens that Dr. Seuss is the only Doctor that my insurance plan covers. 

Therefore, I am always looking at the advice of his that is out there. 

And here is what I've found.....
.....Dr. Seuss therapy is good for your health. 

Last night was "family night" at the school. 
A night to honor Dr. Seuss
And
A night to honor Jen Happ: a daughter, sister, friend and teacher
Who also believed in Dr. Seuss. 

Tookie with Jeanie Happ



The 500 Hats of Bartholamew Cubbins


Oh The Places You'll Go!
I don't know why, but this book triggers an emotional response on my part.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE
hearing this book out loud.
Ms. Walton did a fabulous job
And I did my best not to tear up.

Call me crazy if you want.

But I'm okay.
I'm in therapy.
And I have a pretty good doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment