Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Would someone like to hire me?

Because I need a paycheck.

I am not good at a lot of things.

But the things I am good at, I really am good at.

But, like I said, those few things are limited.

So if you would like to write a letter to grandma, but don't have time.....
Like to write a letter of complaint.....I'm good at complaining....
Need to promote your business in writing.....I'm good at promoting
Need to write a letter to your kid from the (tooth fairy, santa, easter bunny, fill in the blank)...I'm your girl.
Got a speech to give? I can write that.

Want to read things I have written? Or will write?
Call the newspaper and tell them that you have the best story ever but you only want to give the exclusive to me.....so they should just hire me already....

Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment